Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meet Jordyn


So the last time I posted was April of 2009 - I am NOT a good blogger !! So, here's the latest. On April 15th we received the news that baby Kamp 2010 will be a GIRL !! Wow, completely not what I was expecting. I thought for sure we'd have another boy and wouldn't need new clothes, room decor, or toys. Jeff was right all along, his gut feeling was that it would be a girl. My gut and I have argued (literally) since January so I wanted nothing to do with my gut feelings... ha ha. Jacob is THRILLED... from the beginning he has said he wanted a little sister. His family structuring philosophy comes from The Berenstein Bears... there's a mama, a papa, sister, and brother.... and that's the way it's supposed to be. While watching Jordyn on the ultrasound, we've determined she's going to be a soccer player... she likes to stretch and kick her legs. Thankfully, she's just about a pound and not big enough to feel those kicks yet !! The ultrasound looked good and from what they can tell she is developing normally and well on her way to joining our family in August.

No comments: